In this article, I will tell you about How to Connect Onn Headphones & Earbuds to Bluetooth in simple and easy steps. My suggestion for you is to choose the best ONN headphones from Amazon.
Connecting your headphones to Bluetooth has many advantages. You can listen to music from your phone, tablet, or laptop without having a wire getting in the way.
Some people also prefer wired headsets because they don’t have to worry about battery life for their device.
There are some disadvantages too though.
– Connecting headphones to Bluetooth is a fairly straightforward process but can take time and may not work properly if the connection fails. Most people prefer using wired headsets because wireless ones put more strain on their ears since they don’t usually have anything resting against them like with wired headsets.
We will discuss how to connect Onn Headphones & Earbuds to Bluetooth and what the process entails so read on!
If you’re having trouble figuring out how to connect your ONN headphones to Bluetooth, follow these steps:
Steps for How to connect onn headphones & earbuds to Bluetooth
- Turn on pairing mode for your Onn headphones
- Find your device in the list of available Bluetooth devices
- Select “Onn” from the list of available devices to connect it with your headphones or earbuds
- Confirm successful pairing
- Disconnect the paired ONN Headphone
1. Turn on pairing mode for your Onn headphones
To turn on pairing mode for your Onn headphones, you have to press the power button and hold it until a blue light flashes. Once you see this flashing blue light, release the power button.
Your headphone should now be in pairing mode. You will know because there is also a voice prompt telling you that they are ready to pair with devices!
You want to ensure that your Bluetooth device is within around 30 feet of your headphones before trying to connect them together through pairing mode.
This range can vary per person but if nothing happens after waiting about 20 seconds then try moving closer or further away from another room before continuing connecting these two devices together using the instructions below!
2. Find your device in the list of available Bluetooth devices
– You will need to find your device in the list of available Bluetooth devices and select it from the list. Once you have chosen this, a prompt should appear on both your headphones AND phone asking for confirmation that they want to pair with each other.
– The process is now complete! Your headphone has been successfully paired up with your favorite music player and all these two items are ready to be used together anytime without any configuration required.
Just remember: when using the Onn Headphones & Earbuds, make sure not to put them too close or too far away from one another before attempting pairing mode as this can affect how well they connect with no extra steps needed by you!
Android: Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In the list of devices, find your Onn headphones under “OTHER DEVICES” then tap it to pair with your phone.
iPhone: Turn on Bluetooth before you go into settings by clicking “Bluetooth” in Control Center near the bottom right corner of screen (in iOS 10 or later). Once turned on search for a device named ‘ONN’ from another list that will show up once bluetooth is activated, select ONN’s name when you see it appear and click Pair in order connect them together.
MacOS: Open System Preferences found within Apple menu > System Preferences first where there should be an option labeled as “Bluetooth.” Selecting this brings up all available connected devices
Windows 10: You can connect your Onn Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 computer by opening the “Bluetooth and other devices” menu on System Settings. Click ‘Add a device’ in the Add Devices window, select ‘Bluetooth’, find and tap on your headset when it appears below. Make sure you have turned Bluetooth enabled before attempting this step!
3. Select “Onn” from the list of available devices to connect it with your headphones or earbuds
– This will now prompt you to enter the pairing password for your device. There are three ways of doing this:
* Entering “0000” on both devices (headphones and phone)
* Selecting a number from the list displayed by the headphones, then selecting that same number on your phone’s screen
* Setting up an auto pairing password using one of two methods:
+ Plugging in your earbuds/headphones into any computer only once with Bluetooth turned ON before plugging them back in onto either side of the headphone jack or USB port respectively.
+ Pressing and holding down button #12 (#LAST CALL) until it displays 0000 if they were not set up upon purchase!
4. Confirm successful pairing
When you successfully pair your earbuds with your phone or laptop, the LED on your headphones will stop blinking.
5. Disconnecting the Onn Headphone Bluetooth
To disconnect, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. The red light will flash to show you that it is disconnected from your device!
Conclusion of article “How to connect onn headphones & earbuds to bluetooth”
The Onn Headphones are very easy to setup and use. It is a one-time process that you will have no need for afterward!
So now you got an idea of how we can connect Onn Headphones & Earbuds to Bluetooth. The process is simple and easy, so no matter the occasion you will be able to connect your headphones with ease!